Are you happy in your current career? *VENT*

I am not! My boss sucks, my days are long, I miss my kids. I feel like I am wasting away here while my kids are raised by the sitter. As great as she may be, she's not me. Anyone else feel the same?

Jeannie721

Asked by Jeannie721 at 10:14 AM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Money & Work

• so, the solution is to find a way to make money without a sucky boss and work less hours, but make the same amount of money. Id say find a work at home job or research careers that have what you need. I know how you feel. Thats why im in nursing school. Im going to be a part time nurse. then I can work 3 days and have 4 off for family time while still being able to pay the bills and live in modest comfort.
    Joanne28

Answer by Joanne28 at 10:21 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• That will also be a rewarding career! Good for you! I actually have started my own home business, I am in the beginning stages and trying to pay off some debt, so I'm working full time still also. But this new business venture is SO going to pay off! I'm so excited! Feel free to IM me if anyone wants some more info! ;-)
    Jeannie721

Comment by Jeannie721 (original poster) at 10:44 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• what is your business Jennie?
    momoftaterbug

Answer by momoftaterbug at 4:17 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• it's ok, if i had a better boss that wasn't so negative. It's kinda funny in how he thinks.
    brieri

Answer by brieri at 4:19 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• momoftaterbug - I am building a business with Melaleuca now. I started shopping there recently and the products are too amazing not share with the world! :-)
    Jeannie721

Comment by Jeannie721 (original poster) at 4:27 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• So, how is your job search going?

Answer by rkoloms at 4:24 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• No job search...I make way too much here for what I do to quit. I just miss my kids and want my business to take off super fast so I can stay home with them. I'm working on it!!!
    Jeannie721

Comment by Jeannie721 (original poster) at 4:37 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Very Happy. I've worked as a Juice Plus Rep. for the last year and a half. I'm doing well with my business and don't think I can ever go back to a 9 to 5.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 8:39 PM on Apr. 15, 2011