Wii animal crossing city folk

I was just wondering if any of you play this game? i know its for kids but i bought it for myself. I would like to travel to different worlds and see how your is set up but i need to know different friend codes. I would like to play and chat and interact over this game with other Mothers i do know that this isa childs game so there is going to be children that play but i am trying to find other mothers who like wii and play.

Im more than willing to share my friend code with you if you just let me know.

EdensJezebelle

Asked by EdensJezebelle at 3:41 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Entertainment

• All of the commercials I've seen show adults playing it, so don't feel bad! Wii is actually aimed more at adult women than any other group!

I don't have the game (yet), but kudos to you for playing!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:37 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Right this very moment, I have Animal Crossings Wild World on my Nintedo DS playing. I use to play the Sims as a teenager/young adult, but gave it up cause it was on the computer and I was also pregnant at the time. I LOVE Animal Crossings, but I'm going to wait until after the new year before picking up the Wii Animal Crossings, maybe a used copy. I would gladly exchange Wii Codes with you once I get it!!
    zombie_mommy

Answer by zombie_mommy at 10:00 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I love my Wii I haven't gotten Animal crossings yet is it fun?? what do you do?
    jltorres87

Answer by jltorres87 at 10:12 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I only have animal crossing on my Game cube, but I love it :D. It is SOOOOOO addicting!
    ProudSingleMum

Answer by ProudSingleMum at 10:12 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I HAVE THE GAME ACTUALLY ALONG WITH THE MIC AND SO FAR TO ME IT'S SOO FUN. I WOULD LIKE TO TRAVEL ALSO BUT UNFORTUNATELY DON'T KNOW ANYONE ELSE WITH THE SAME GAME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE STOP BY MY PROFILE AND GET TO KNOW ME BETTER AND YOU CAN ADD ME. MY AC FRIEND CODE IS-2922-2686-3593 TOWN NAME AUSTIN MY NAME IS VERO HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!
    v-lady

Answer by v-lady at 2:32 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I have this game. It is good, you just need to know people that have it as well to make it more interesting. My friend code is 1762-7029-0259
    Chey_s_Mommy

Answer by Chey_s_Mommy at 9:06 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I have Animal Crossing-City Folk. Just got it a week ago and I love it!!! :) I had the Game Cube game, and wish I would have known that it was going to work on the Wii, I would have kept it. Here is my information if you would like to add my stuff, and I will add everyone elses. Thanks! :)

My code is 0044-8218-2500, my town name is Raynor, my Character Name is Jen. Hope you will add me, I would love to see other towns.
    JenRaynor

Answer by JenRaynor at 4:05 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• there are lots of moms who play this game come check out this group

http://www.cafemom.com/group/34958
    chrissyb2287

Answer by chrissyb2287 at 9:08 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I too play the game and would like to travel...send me ur code and I'll get mine and send it ur way!
    rugratsmommy4

Answer by rugratsmommy4 at 11:28 PM on Mar. 30, 2009