Toxins turning into pimples.. How do I speed this up?

I have had this weird outbreak of what I thought was acne appear on my chest as soon as winter made its run for the north.. Went to the doctors yesterday and was told it is my body releasing toxins and was quite natural. My problem is, its warm, sun is out and I look like a teenager in heat! How do I speed this toxin release up and get rid of this "I like wearing a turtleneck in 90 degrees" feeling I have?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Health

• When I had cancer I was advised by a naturopathic doctor to take 20 minutes each day or 3x a week (whichever I could stand) inside of a dry heat sauna room..... dry heat is the key here....in order to force myself to sweat harmful toxins from my body....I was also advised to have a colon cleanse and lymph node drainage massage done as well as to drink PLENTY of water..... it helped to rid my body of toxins and my skin even glowed despite the surgeries and undergoing treatments with scientific medicine. (hint: I found out where all of these treatments could be obtained by googling them in my area....and most connections with information to help me came through visiting local natural vitamin herbal shops) I wish you luck and speedy "cleansing"!!
    FingerPainter

Answer by FingerPainter at 11:35 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I would think getting sun on your chest would dry them up faster. Drinking LOTS of water will help flush your system out.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:20 AM on Apr. 13, 2011