Horrible mothers....Top 10 worst mothers who KILLED their children!!!!!!! adult content

Mary Beth Tinning-Killed 9 of Her own Children

Marybeth Tinning, a mother of eight children. she murdered ALL of her children one by one. She even adopted one whom she killed as well.
The murders took place between 1972 and 1985. At first, no one had any suspicion that Tinning was killing her children. Genetics was blamed even though the fact that the adopted child was the seventh to be killed. She once confessed to smothering them but she later retracted. The court found her guilty and sentenced her to 20 years in

http://rareunlimited.com/2010/05/09/10-mothers-who-do-not-deserve-a-happy-mothers-day/

L0vingMy3Girls

Asked by L0vingMy3Girls at 10:32 AM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I was looking for more info on the mother who drove her van into the river yesterday and killed her 3 children...WHEN I found this wesite about mother who murder their children...one mother even ATE HER BABIES BRAIN and another one but her baby in the microwave this is SICK!!!!
    L0vingMy3Girls

Comment by L0vingMy3Girls (original poster) at 10:33 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I always wonder when reading things about people killing their children/other children, why the hell someone didn't do something sooner.  If you look up what a lot of the "dads" say when their wives kill their children a lot of the time they will say something like "she was hearing voices", "she was really stressed out".  It's irritating.  I wonder how many of these women could have been helped had someone stepped in and how many babies would have been saved.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:36 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Mary Winkler shot her husband in cold blood after he caught her commiting check fraud. Her kids were there and saw their dad dying and mom grabbing the phone so he couldn't call for help. She later claimed he abused her and served little time. Now her poor children are living with her can't imagine how screwed up they will be should have been able to stay with their fathers parents and away from that psycho.

My mom is on the list won't list all she did but lets say it is a miracle I am alive and a whole and healthy person. When I read A Child Called It I think wow I wish I could of had his childhood as bad as his childhood was mine was much worse. Never a good thing when your mom turns you out as a prostitute at 7 years old.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• very sick. The lady that killed her kids one by one. I did feel sorry for her,,Not at all saying it was okay what she did cause that was so very sick and sad. But I seen that on tv they did a story on her, she was so messed up in her mind that that she felt that she had to kill them to make sure they made it to heaven, cause if she didn't satan would get them. It truly is sad that people actually believe things like that. But the one that gets me is the lady that pushed her car in the water with her two little ones strapped in their seats, all because the guy she liked didnt want kids or something..So give them to their DAD!! she tried to say she was car jacked..susan smith I think was her name. the guy that they interviewed was talking about how one of the little hands was out against the window when they went down to look. what an awful way to die..sick people

bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 10:42 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Anon....thas is horrible that your mother turned you out to prostitute at 7 yrs old...BIG hugs to you.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Comment by L0vingMy3Girls (original poster) at 10:49 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• It makes you wonder why they ever had children. It makes me sick, I spend most of my time making sure my kids are safe and healthy and then these women intentionally kill theirs, ugh. They should receive the same treatment, children don't choose these awful parents, and don't deserve what has happened.  Hugs to anon, that is terrible.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 11:04 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I don't think *any of them (tho they *ALL sicken me) but the one that stands out in my mind is Susan Smith. Ask anyone who knew me - the *very first time I saw her being interviewed I literally screamed at the television "SHE'S LYING, THAT BITCH IS LYING!" ~ there just was a insincerity in her emotion that jumped out at me. When they arrested her I literally cheered and cried for those babies. To this day, even tho I'm normally a kind person - I think I would volunteer to put the needle in her arm if they'd agree to put her to death for what she did. There are distraught, mentally ill, certifiably crazy women who murder their children (and they should be put to death too) but Susan Smith sticks in my craw so bad. I can't even see a Mazda Protoge on the highway without thinking of little Micheal and Alex trapped, panicked, & possibly screaming for the saving arms of momma - and her standing there watching that car sink.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 11:07 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• @Shelby.....I agree with you about susan smith but you should read this web page about her biography

http://crime.about.com/od/murder/a/susan_smith.htm

It basically says her parents divorced, her dad killed himself, her mom remarried 2 weeks later, her step dad moletsed her for yrs, her family isolated her for saying her step dad was molesting her, she was sleeping with a married man, she got married 11 days after her husbands brother died, then her FIL killed himself, her and her husband seperated 3 times and then finally divorced....sounds like shes been through a lot, I'm not at all defending her but it sounds like she may have had some kinds of issurs since childhood.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Comment by L0vingMy3Girls (original poster) at 11:19 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• OMG. This wins the award (if there is one) for MOST depressing question/post in the History of Cafe Mom.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:32 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Loving ~ I have read her bio ~ and I don't give a crap.... and I never will. I could write my own bio down and anyone who read it could say that I have *every* reason in the world to be certifiable myself ~ but I'm not. Why? Because I chose to overcome my childhood, I chose to seek mental health and I chose to work to earn who I was and how I wanted my life to be.I chose life for me and my children. I chose my children over myself. I put me on hold until I had done right by them. I chose not to be a selfish murderer of children.

She had a good job, she could afford the same help that I had to work 2 jobs to pay for. She did what she did for the purpose of lightening her baggage, so to speak, because she wanted the rich boy and the material life he could give her. She killed two babies because her wannabe boyfriend told her that kids were not part of his plans and he couldn't be with her because she had kids.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 11:32 AM on Apr. 13, 2011