How to subtly let a guy know you are interested...

There is a guy at church that I *see* for a very short moment at church every Sunday...I have a very brief opportunity to catch his eve and only once a week. How can I make a good impression on him with the moment I have?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• wink

Answer by older at 10:34 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• A smile. Or find a way to get more than just a short moment and strike up a conversation.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 10:52 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Smile and mouth the words HI If he does not catch on to that. Sit around him. Still nothing, he is not interested.
    Nickcole23

Answer by Nickcole23 at 11:00 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• How about: "I see you every week but I don't think I ever caught your name". Once you find out his name, make sure you say "Hi (insert name)" whenever you see him
    since_3.18.93

Answer by since_3.18.93 at 1:25 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Let him make the first move. You know nothing about this man and you're interested in what, his looks?
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 4:00 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Subtle?HAH! We are talking about Men here. Unless u strip for him he might not get it. Its not the 1800's anymore ladies just tell him and see where it go's,or wait for him to maybe figure it out.
    NTAMS

Answer by NTAMS at 10:12 AM on Apr. 14, 2011