Has anyone ever tried silver sinus for a sinus infection?

my husband is having alot of problems with his sinus been on a couple antibiotics and nothing has helped.i found this stuff called silver sinus,its suppose to be all natural and is fda approved as a dietary supplement.my question is has anybody tried this stuff and does it work?thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Health

• Scientific evidence has disproven the health claims for Colloidal Silver and shown that: It has no known function in the body. It is not an essential mineral supplement. The effectiveness of Colloidal Silver products is unsupported. In 1999 the FDA issued a ruling that no products containing Colloidal Silver are recognized as safe and effective for treating any kind of disease or condition  http://www.supplement-side-effects.com/Colloidal-Silver-Sinus/37218/

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:45 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I too have sinus problem would love to hear if it works.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 10:45 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• The FDA DOES NOT approve of this stuff so whatever ad your looking at that says they do is a FLAT OUT LIE! Like SOO many "natural" products claim to be
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:47 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I have never heard of silver sinus, but we use colloidal silver in our house and regardless of vbruno's copy+pastes, I swear by the stuff! We use it for pink eye, ear infections, diaper rash, sore throats, you name it. We rarely have to go to the doctor because the silver takes care of it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Apr. 13, 2011