What are your plans today??

I am taking DD to Disneyland with her little friend Aiden (who is only one day older than her). And i cant wait to spend time with his mom, she is one of my good friends..
What are you doing today??

Mme.Langley

Asked by Mme.Langley at 10:50 AM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Day off! I'm hoping I get a chance to talk to my son on Skype soon, then I'm heading downtown for lunch with a "friend" (our friendship is sort of ending and I'm mostly just going to get back some of my roommate's DVDs she has), then I'm picking up some Scream 4 passes I won from a TV station! Should be a decent day.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 10:56 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Well, I have some plants that need repotting(again!) and I have some mail-order plants coming in today. I've been waiting for these guys for a while, so I'm pretty excited! I also have to pick up the kids from school and do a little bit of grocery shopping this evening to finish stocking the pantry and round out our meals. That's about it, besides the regular stuff I have to do every day. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 11:27 AM on Apr. 13, 2011