Im not to sure what to do, but im worried, can anyone give me so advice?

i am 10 weeks in to my pregnancy, but the last few days i have been having sevear headaces. along with a fever of 100-102. i called my local emergancy room, and my obgyn office they are saying to just take tylenol. but somthing dose not seem right. what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Call your OB again. Tell them that the tylenol isn't helping and you would like to be seen.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 10:56 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I think you should demand to be seen. Perhaps you have an infection or high blood pressure?? Call Now. GL.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:02 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Yeah I agree with meandrphoto, call them back and tell them you really want to be seen. GL hope you feel better!
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 11:03 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Make another phone call!! It could be nothing, but you dont want to take a chance.. Tell them you want to schedule an appt asap!!! Good Luck
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 11:09 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• how longs it been going on? could just be a cold. if ur worried make an appointment.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 11:12 AM on Apr. 13, 2011