Peeing through diaper... HELP!!

My daughter is almost 6 months and rolling around quite a bit. She sleeps on her belly and it NEVER fails..i come in the morning to feed her and she has peed thru it. UGh it is SO frustrating.
I moved her up to a 3 in diapers cuz the others were too small and i thought because the others were small is why she was peeing thru them. We use Pampers.
What brand do you use that does not leak?!?!?

Mommy103110

Asked by Mommy103110 at 10:56 AM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I prefer huggies... Is it coming out the top or the legs?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:57 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Oh i had that problem with my youngest and we used luvs and huggies...I don't think any brand would have worked for him! I'm hoping for better luck with my daughter due in may. Wish I could be more helpful!
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 10:58 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• The top... but i just picked her up a few mins ago and it was comin out the side too
    Mommy103110

Comment by Mommy103110 (original poster) at 10:59 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Sadly no diaper is perfect. There will be those in between stages where you just don't have the right size no matter what you do. You try buy a few different brand in small packs to see if there is one that works a bit better for right now or you can try putting a cloth diaper over her disposable.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 10:59 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• ah thats a really good idea! I will try different brands and then if that doesnt work I think im gonna get some cloth diapers! Thank you!!
    Mommy103110

Comment by Mommy103110 (original poster) at 11:01 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Out the top can be prevented by (yes it sounds stupid) sticking an over night pad at the top on the inside, a long the edge, to catch the extras! It looks dumb sounds dumb but it works. lol.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:01 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• But_Mommie- its actually funny that you say that because i actually thought about doing that and thought i was being ridiculous lol!! Good to know im not the only one who thinks of silly things like that lol It so would work too!!! lol
    Mommy103110

Comment by Mommy103110 (original poster) at 11:04 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I use huggies, and they work pretty well, but you would have to get their "little movers" line, the ones in the all red pack.
    annab3ar

Answer by annab3ar at 11:08 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• At night I use Pampers Baby Dry diapers. They worked wonders for us since our son had the same problem.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 11:08 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I had that problem too.. I use the target up&up brand.. my kids are older now but I have used them for my daughter since they were about 2 months.. they did still pee through sometimes but not everday anymore!! Good luck!!
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 11:12 AM on Apr. 13, 2011