What is the funniest way your child has ever tried to tell you on how they want their food cooked?

My oldest DD was in the kitchen this morning with me while I was getting ready to make eggs. She told me that she wanted her eggs how grandma cooks them. So, of course I asked her how that was. She told me not to cook them and to add water to them so they were runny, lol. It took me a few minutes and I finally realized she wanted them over easy! I asked her if she meant that she wanted the yellow part of the eggs runny and she told me yes, but you have to add water to them to make them that way. She did a good job describing what she wanted, but boy did she have me a little confused.

amber1330

Asked by amber1330 at 11:01 AM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Two eggs not scrambled but cooked. lol what???
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:05 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• My DD tells me not to cook her food! lol. Every morning. she wants a waffle form the freezer 'but don't put it in that cooker thing!' So I hand her a frozen waffle then it's ' No mommy it has to be hot!' so I take it and head towards the toaster oven 'No mommy! not the cooker thing!' LMAO! I have no idea.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:11 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• not cooked....but my DD asked for peanut butter on her ham sandwich....
    doula-mom25

Answer by doula-mom25 at 12:33 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• My kids have always loved grilled cheese sandwiches, I suppose there may have been a few times I was a bit distracted while cooking and maybe their sandwiches came out a little well done . . . When my youngest was about five I was making them and he looked at me very seriously and said, "Mommy, I want one of the brown ones okay?" I told him they all came out brown, he frowned and said, "No mommy, you make black ones sometimes so I just want it brown."

Oops . . .
    qwietpleez

Answer by qwietpleez at 12:55 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• haha my son likes his steak medium rare, so he tells me or the restraunt were at cook it squishy LOL
    Leelee1008

Answer by Leelee1008 at 1:30 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• haha these are funny
    My 4 year old said she wanted her eggs to look like eyes, DH looked at her like she was nuts.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 10:34 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I can't think of anything off the top of my head.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:29 AM on Apr. 14, 2011