Okay lately i've been feeling really dumb asking this...? adult content

okay i'm 3month's 1week postpartum from delivering my second son...i have stop breast feeding during the first few weeks cause i wasn't making enough milk for my son, but my fiancée and i have had sexual intercourse in between now and then & i've had my period but this month we thought we would try for another baby ... i am pretty much a stay at home mom with my boys ... for some random reason i started leaking today... i know my period isn't supposed to start until the 23 of this month but we did have intercourse during my ovulation time (we did a test to find out when i was ovulating-since other methods don't tend to work)
so the main question is could i be pregnant or am i just lactating for reason's i don't know since i haven't for over 2months now...

so could i be pregnant and when's the best time to test to find out if i am or not ... ? 

proudmommy_0811

Asked by proudmommy_0811 at 11:19 AM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Health

• i'd wait till the day u r supposed to get period then test if it hasnt shown. i know with my last baby i couldnt get a + on a urine test till 8 weeks along so try not to get discouraged. and your lil one is still very young you have lots of time! hugs
    hfaddis

Answer by hfaddis at 2:18 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• @annon.....have you ever had that problem??? as a mom that was bearly able to breastfeed a month, its very stressfulto hear from a doc that baby isnt gaining weight because baby isnt eatting enough. not producing enough breast milk can be caused by a number of reasons, but this isnt a ff or bf debate post, so dont reply if you have nothing nice to say, simple right?
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 2:26 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I think your body is still all over the place after your pregnancy, it can take months to get back to normal, mind you, your a LOT more likely to get pregnant again soon after giving birth as your much more fertile. You should definately do a test to ease your mind :)
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 11:22 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I was still leaking 4 months after I had my son, and I stopped breastfeeding when he was 2 weeks old.
    kandimomma

Answer by kandimomma at 11:36 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I got pregnant with my son when my daughter was only 6 months old. I agree with the answer above..take a test b/c it could be possiable!
    tnmommy2010

Answer by tnmommy2010 at 11:37 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• when should i test though..? i don't want to get my hopes up for that wait minute it takes to come back negative :(
    proudmommy_0811

Comment by proudmommy_0811 (original poster) at 11:38 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• & @annon... uhm ya when my son's hungry and i wasn't making enough milk for him yes... obviously he was still hungry and at which that wasn't the question... and of course you can say what you want t but i did talk to many specialist... so it wasn't he wasn't latching properly but i simply wasn't making enough heck he eat's almost 10ozs every 4hrs and is only 3months & 1week old...
    proudmommy_0811

Comment by proudmommy_0811 (original poster) at 3:16 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I love the "I wasn't making enough" excuse. How did you know you weren't making enough? Did your baby tell you?
    Anonymous