What's the most weight you've ever lost?

Also, how did you loose it and how long did you keep it off?

EBee12

Asked by EBee12 at 11:20 AM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I lost 50 pounds three times, with all of my three pregnancies, I lost it within 6 months each time and all I did was cut the carbs and exercised.

Answer by older at 11:22 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I once lost 45 lbs and kept it off for almost 2 years. I have lost 58 lbs so far over the last year or so, and I am still losing.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:24 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• the most weight I lost was about 4-5 yrs ago. it was about 70lbs. I was still in high school and had been moved about 3 hours away from my friends and everything I ever knew to live with people I barely knew. Anyway I had become really depressed and ate everything and gained all that weight in like 3months tops. My dad forced me to get a job and because I didn't know anyone or have a car I had to walk the 2-3miles to work. I worked 4-6times a week it was hard at first taking an hour or more to do it but over the course of about 4-5 months i was able to do it in about 15minutes if i speed walked! the weight just came off! I've kept it off for the most part (i'm in my 4th pregnancy in 4yrs) but I try to go for walks whenever I can even if its a 15 minute walk with hubby at the end of the night just to reconnect. Good Luck on your journey.
    CrazyMommy87

Answer by CrazyMommy87 at 11:32 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• well the day i gave birth (before giving birth) i weighed 160 lbs, now i weigh 108 lbs, 8 months later. that was a huge goal for me.
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 11:46 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I'm currently down 67lbs. I've still got 15 lbs to reach my goal weight. I've hit LOTS of plateaus and how I eat now, I know I could keep up for the rest of my life as it's balanced healthy and enjoyable. I found running which is more than just exercise to lose weight, it's my hobby, so I'm certain I'll be able to keep it off.
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 12:52 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• i went from 190 to 150 in 3 months, braces in junior high lol yaaaaaay...then i got with an asshole that wanted me to stay that thin or wanted me to get even thinner (i was 15 when this happened) and when i broke up with him i started gaining all the weight back i just recently got back to 190, but im pregnant so thats a good excuse XD i plan on losing it all after my babies born and getting back down to 150 pounds or lighter and healthy again, it probably wont be that hard since ill probably walk everywhere LOL
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 2:00 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I lost 50 pounds when I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and had a miscarriage from out of control blood sugar levels. Got my diabetes under control and lost 50 pounds in 6 months. Had two healthy babies and stopped taking care of myself and gained almost 30 of that back, but i'm back down 22 pounds with about 30 more to go.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:19 PM on Apr. 13, 2011