Nipple Sensation Issues adult content

I'm a mother of four who has breastfed all my kids. My youngest is now a year old, and I have stopped breastfeeding him, however it seems that I have lost all nipple sensation. They don't get hard unless it's freezing cold. They've never felt this way before - not even after my other 3 kids (twins and a singleton). Has anyone experienced this? If so does anyone have any recommendations of herbs, massages, or whatever to help reclaim the sensation lost?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Health

• I have only breast fed one child for about nine months but I have not experienced any loss of sensation in my nipples. Maybe a call to your doctor is in order. I have not heard of this being a result of nursing although it could be. If I were you I would just want to make sure it wasn't a sign of any other problems not related to the nursing.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 11:42 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I never had it to begin with I am ni help sorry
    AllThatBabyJazz

Answer by AllThatBabyJazz at 12:35 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• *no
    AllThatBabyJazz