I have an 11 month old boy. And a 4 year old girl. She tends to want to take his pacifiers and suck them. She has been off the PAPPY since she was 2 years old. What are some things I could try to help her?

Bloper21

Asked by Bloper21 at 11:01 AM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• try taking her on a store trip to pick out a toy for her but explain that shes a big girl and hes a baby that needs the pacy
    brendarickard

Answer by brendarickard at 11:09 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I dunno.. my four year old suddenly (well, I guess it wasn't so suddenly..) wants to put everything in her mouth. I wonder what she'll do when baby #3 gets here!
    CreativeSpirit

Answer by CreativeSpirit at 11:44 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Could she just be playing? I wouldn't worry much about it, unless she seems to be regressing. I would only let her play with them at home though. Though she's not a baby, she might still want the attention. She'll probably give it up on her own soon enough!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 4:16 PM on Jul. 10, 2008