Everyone has insecurities because we aren't perfect so what is yours?

The insecurity that I am always conscious about is my public verbal speaking abilities. Oddly, I am very talkative in a relaxed group setting but as soon as it becomes a public type speaking situation, I tend to freeze up and my words get all mumble jumbly...

ChicaThis

Asked by ChicaThis at 11:39 AM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My insecurity always has been and always will be my freckles. I hate then and feel like whenever people look at me that's all they can see.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Lol....I could fill this while section with my insecurities lol....

My teeth...I have this huge gap between my 2 front teeth and it makes me look like a goofy kid
    My hands....I bite my fingernails down to the quick and I hate when people see my hands
    My eyes....they are small and tight...when I smile they disapear from my face lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:44 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Mine has always been my weight even before I had my son. I'm always scared to look fat. I feel like I always do even before my son when I looked my best! lol I look back like OMG I would love to have that sexy bod again. I wasn't fat, WTH was I thinkin then ? Why didn't I wear a swim suit & show that baby off ? LOL
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 11:44 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I am 44. My DH and I have known each other since the age of 18 and 19..we just kind of were in the same social circle rubbing elbows, but not close. He had a major relationship which produced a DD, I had a 14 yr marriage and 3 kids. Life takes its twists and turns and we found one another again about 3 yrs after my divorce. We have now been together 10 yrs and share two sons. DH has had relationships in the past, and the occasional "friends with bennefits" Here is where my issue begins. Since the first few months we were together women from his past have tried non stop to reconnect with him. Not the hey how's life connect, but the causing trouble kind. One even wound up in prison and mailed love letters to our home. Social networking sites such as fb have added to the cause. He does nothing to encourage these idiots, but they just keep after him. Hellooo 44 yrs old here...time to go away!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:46 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Lucky209- I can totally relate to you!!! I just picked the worst one & said it! LOL
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 11:47 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• The scars I have on one side of my face from a dog mauling from when I was a child. The WERE NOT there when I was younger, but after 40 they are starting to show up more and more. Hubby said they arnt noticeable to him, as do friends but I SEE them when I look in the mirror
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:48 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• My stomach, it is huge (and I am not pregnant), I can lose weight and my boobs go, my butt goes, but that belly goes on and on and on......LOL
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 11:48 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• It's hard to pick just one. Probably my chest. I'm very flat chested. If anyone wants to donate to the I need a boob job but can't afford it fund please let me know.
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 11:49 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• My smile - I trusted the wrong dentist... he took thousands of my money a year out of my life and left me with shoddy and temporary work. I now have to have it ALL done all over again! ...and now, I don't trust dentists ~ at all ~ A confusing and difficult problem to have.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 12:03 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I have a few But plan on getting them fixed soon so I can feel better about myself ... My husband and friends say im beautiful and that I dont look as bad as I think.. But I see it and will only feel better when I get them fixed

My teeth -- They are to crowed and I need braces
    My breasts -- have always had small ones and after BFing they're not want they used to be
    and my tummy -- I have really bad stretch marks
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 12:20 PM on Apr. 13, 2011