Lingerie?

5 weeks after having a baby what would your thoughts be on wearing it for your hubby would you want to do it, do it for him just out of love but not be to keen on it, or would it be totally out of the question for you!??

mommy2bee12-27

Asked by mommy2bee12-27 at 11:48 AM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• My hubby wouldnt care either way. LOL If Love is supposed to be blind, then why make lingerie? LOL
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:49 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• well i had a flat tummy 5 weeks after, but the scale didn't say the number i wanted. it was saying 126, i wanted about 20 less than that so that number kept me from feeling sexy even though it didn't even look like i had a baby
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 11:50 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I've never been into the lingerie thing. It just feels to forced and artificial to me. It feels embarrassing to put it on because I feel if we are going to be amorous, it just happens from cuddling. I'm just not a showy person and it feels too much like I'm putting on a costume.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 11:50 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Yes I would so do it if he wanted me to.
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 11:51 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I was very insecure about my body 5 weeks after having my daughter. My husband loved me the way I was but I felt like a big marshmellow. My husband could care less whether I wore lingerie or not but if he did I would say. "Buddy you have to wait because I don't really want to look like a pig in the blanket." Now if you are one of those moms that are a size 4 2 days after you give birth then go for it or if you think your one hot mama
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 11:53 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I wouldn't have been into lingerie that showed every bump at 5 weeks, but something pretty that floated away from my tummy with some stockings - yes. He's very into stockings and as long as I'm wearing those, he pretty much doesn't care what else I have on!

Answer by missanc at 11:58 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• My hubby isn't really interested in lingerie in the first place, but if you got the confidence then go for it! Your hubby probably thinks your sexy without it, so let him know that you think so too!
    IrishMomma727

Answer by IrishMomma727 at 11:59 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Yes go shopping and try on something new that you DO feel sexy in. Good Luck!
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 12:06 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• All lingerie looks great in a heap on the floor, at least that's what I've been told!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 12:07 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• LOL NannyB - that's exactly what DH says..... OP , GO FOR IT GIRL! Men seem to love knowing what us wearing it implies - it's a great icebreaker after a baby and it's also a huge statement to him and it says "I'm still *your woman and this body is still yours for the taking". Kudos to you.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 12:14 PM on Apr. 13, 2011