Under your skin?

What just gets under there and makes you completely insane?

Currently for me....My public service announcement....GRILLING/BBQ'S ARE A BACK YARD EVENTS, NOT A FRONT LAWN CAR DOORS OPEN AND TRUNK OPEN GHETTO MUSIC BLARING LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME FRONT YARD EVENT. TRUST ME, WE DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR STUPID ASS, HEAR YOUR CRAP MUSIC, OR CARE WHAT YOU ARE EATING, DOING, SMOKING, DRINKING, OR HAVE TO SAY! UGH...OK I feel a little better now thanks.

salexander

Asked by salexander at 12:01 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• LOLOLOLLOLOLOL Im with you salex Thats just beyond ghetto.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:02 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• LOL that's funny....and something that has never really bothered me lol (although I've been known to crash a BBQ or two just long enough to snatch some food lol don't tell anyone)

For me it's people parking in front of my house....for some reason that just drives me NUTS!!! You have THE WHOLE FREAKING STREET Why are you parked in front of my house??????
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:03 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I agree with you salesxander BBQ's are for the backyard. Call the cops because they are disturbing the peace. I have 1 question though, what is ghetto music? I mean the genre of music that is considered ghetto music. I don't listen to the radio and wasn't aware if this is a genre now.
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 1:06 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I just term any thumping foul languaged, blaring loud music "ghetto" because I live in one and that is about all you hear. Why oh why do they feel the need to have it loud enough for the dead to hear. I love music, and I like to enjoy listening to my kinds of music, but I DO NOT feel that everyone around me likes the music I do, nor do I think they want to hear me blasting it from my home or car. It is just frickin rude as hell.
    salexander

Comment by salexander (original poster) at 1:09 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• we have huge front porch and my hubby loves to bbq infront even though i'd rather bbq in our huge backyard. i agree with you. but i don't mind hearing loud music passing by, just recently saw a car full of boys blaring Katy Perry's Teenage Dream all of them singing , it was hilarious. Me and my husband started singing too.
    nonni2

Answer by nonni2 at 2:59 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Reality t.v. drives me stupid! I just can't watch it! Stuff like Relapse, Heavy and Hoarders! UGH! I really can't stand those kinds of shows that glamorize out of control people doing stupid, unsafe stuff. Drives me MAD!
    Droyal14u

Answer by Droyal14u at 3:21 PM on Apr. 13, 2011