Does ur SO have a "baby mama"?

If so, how is their relationship? Yours and hers relationship if any?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes. 3 kids all same women. They fight alot about money (no child support, joint custody) But they talk a lot and lean on each other for support. My SO mom loves her and hates me.
    Nickcole23

Answer by Nickcole23 at 12:18 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Yep...ME lol!
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 12:19 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• My husband had a baby with his ex gf before we ever met, but their son died at one week old. She would call and check in with him from time to time, but she has since stopped. Thank God. Their son was a premie and she was a moron who was doing drugs behind my husbands back when she was pregnant and went into pre-term labor that cost him his son. If he had lived no doubt we would have had custody. She lost another son to SIDS in 2006, and another one to CPS around the same time.

Answer by gemgem at 12:19 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Yeah....they have no relationship to speak of...everything they say to each other is done through text messages...he'll try to call her and she'll ignore the phone then text him asking him what he wants....she is so immature it's not even funny (I have MANY examples) I have yet to meet her although we did invite her to the wedding...she just sent his DD...when I do meet her though I plan on being curteous and polite to her, no need for me to stoop down to her level
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:20 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Yeah....and right now she's telling DD that we're going to get rid of her, and that DD should make me leave so Mommy can come back, yadda yadda blah. Needless to say, DH is not happy with her.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 12:23 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Good question! ;-)
    My SO has 3 y.o. twin daughters. His "baby mama" ( I sooo dislike that term but it certainly applies in some ppl circumstances lol). They get along for the sake of the children, but she is very much a manipulator, & "gold digger". I feel she is bitter about them not being together, although that was her choice, and I believe she doesn't want to see him happy since he has moved on. I do not have a relationship with her, it's not by my choice because I wouldn't mind. But I believe it will have to begin soon, as the girls spend time with us often.
    MamisAngels

Answer by MamisAngels at 12:24 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• @Lucky209, same here, she will text all day but will barely speak by phone or in person. & agreed, no need to stoop to their level.
    MamisAngels

Answer by MamisAngels at 12:27 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• No but he has a mother to his child. They get along well enough for their son
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:32 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Yes. Two of them, and they are both just wonderful women...if you take that as sarcasm, it was! LoL
    jspenny2705

Answer by jspenny2705 at 12:48 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• No. My husband was smart enough to wear a condom until he was ready to get married and THEN have a baby.
    Anonymous