i have a question about teeth...

my teeth are white, but i want to whiten them more.

when i was like 10 i broke my front tooth so there is a cap on it now. its normal looking you can't even tell.

but can i still whiten my teeth and it look normal? or is that one tooth going to look discolored???

thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• The cap will stand out. I asked my dentist this because I have a lot of crowns. You'd have to get it redone to match your whiter teeth.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:44 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Depends on the materials used in the cap, but yes, it will probably be a different color.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:05 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• if you were color matched in the first place,that dentist leave the dentist you can put over all teeth with the new a new ara are porcline veneers that have come out, they are hard thin caps, there are very little grinding on the teeth...but unless the color really bugs u, just forget it. your freinds an girlfriends will not care.
    Anonymous