Three Knocks?

I keep hearing three knocks...or maybe they would be better described as "thuds." In the house in any room, in the garage, even sitting in my car. I first heard them a month or so ago when my husband was out of state and have heard several times since. Most recently about 15 minutes while sitting in my car in the garage while playing with my cell phone.

No one is at my door. No one is home to be playing tricks on me. And no one I know has recently died. We built the house 9 years ago on heavily tree'd land that was never previously developed.

What the heck is going on?

AllAboutKeeley

Asked by AllAboutKeeley at 12:32 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• yea thats creepy.. I would be going around the house all ninja like lol looking out the windows.. But it could just be a animal under your house or trees and or water lines
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 12:40 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Oooh creepy....I don't know what it could be unless it was previously home to unmarked graves or something but I DO know that would creep me out after awhile
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:35 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Do you have an attic? We had a racoon in ours and sometimes I heard thumps,, now if you are hearing it in the car, while driving as well, I agree with vbruno, that you might want to go to the doc, perhaps fluid in your ears?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:52 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• ghost tree branches :P Maybe you have a pipe issue? 9 years, possibly there's some maintenance that needs to be done on the house that's causing it?
    JulienBella

Answer by JulienBella at 12:34 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• You built the home 9 years ago? Its NOT unmarked graves then or you would have noticed this a LONG time ago. Ghost hauntings dont randomly come and go.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:39 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Are you sure your hearing it outside your body? not in your mind? You hear it in the car and he house? I might want to go see a neurologist and get a scan or test or 2 to see if everything was in order in my brain. You can hallucinate sounds or hearing sounds. I would think it's NOT a ghost with how you built the house. So the issue has to be in your brain. Hope everythings alright.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:38 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• You should join my group "The Haunted Realm"....we help every one with a paranormal problem
    DreamWeaver669

Answer by DreamWeaver669 at 4:16 AM on Apr. 20, 2011