Would you ? I would.

LOL Okay this will serve as one of my "questions to ask today"....

I recently got my tattoo recolored. And I was looking in the mirror check it out (it's on my shoulder).... and out of the corner of my eye I see a black spot on my back. I twist and turn like a contortionist to see what in the world it is..... finally get a second mirror.... it's a blackhead. Big, ugly blackhead RIGHT between my shoulder blades.... can't reach it for love nor money.
Shortly my bff calls and in conversation I tell her about the unsavory sight.... she told me to have a doctor pop it for me cuz no one she knows would dare pop a zit on another person!
LMAO 1st ~ I had no idea that my bff was THIS prudish and stuck-up. 2nd~ who pays for a doctor's visit to get a blackhead popped? ROTFL @ the things you learn about people you already know!

Would you pop a big ole blackhead for your friend if she couldn't reach it?

Or at least put a big ole Biore strip on it and rip it off for her!

ShelbyShareAlot

Asked by ShelbyShareAlot at 12:38 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• eew no
    Anonymous

• I'd do the strip, lol
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 12:40 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I certainly would!

Answer by older at 12:40 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• yes i would do anything for my friends...... well almost anything
    damionsmommy2

Answer by damionsmommy2 at 12:40 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• yeah..if she was a REAL GOOD FRIEND.....but i used to have acne really bad on my back so i understand....my bff back in the day popped my zits and stuff....she understood cuz her brother had them too....I don't see the biggy...as long as you wash your hands?!?!?
    doula-mom25

Answer by doula-mom25 at 12:41 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I would but I sort of enjoy doing that...I know, I'm gross.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 12:41 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• LOL...I don't know...I don't even like popping hubbys zits...although I do (yuck) but HELL NO I wouldnt go to the Dr about a blackhead! lol What a waste of money! lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:41 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• If asked I would pop it. I do it on my hubby's back on occasion. Why not for a BFF?
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:42 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I am not liking the thought of it, but yes. If my friend asked, I would do it.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 12:44 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I'd do it for my husband and probably a really good friend (though for some reason I' be less grossed out by doing it for my dh)
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 12:46 PM on Apr. 13, 2011