Beautiful ladies.....

Why are there so many unclosed questions in this section???? Some need their credits......

Asked by older at 12:45 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Crazy for Credits

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • I have some for Sans78. She doesn't seem to be coming on anymore. The ones that are for her are from March.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 12:54 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I have some people that need to answer questions. I send them links.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 12:47 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• tootoo, you are pretty good about this, but going through the hundreds of them I saw a lot of the ones that are awaiting to get their best answer credit.

Comment by older (original poster) at 12:50 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I think what happens to some they see an answer and don't look and see if it is them that answered. We have a lot of people that are just answering to get answer credit. So we have to watch and not give them best answers. Gives us a little challenge. But takes alot more time.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 12:55 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• tootoo, that has happened to me a few time but I always catch myself and correct it. Those people who want the answer credit and post in any question should come and trade and get the best answer credit plus the answer one. They can kill a few birds here with one stone, the bump, the best answer credit and even votes up and and answer credit.

Comment by older (original poster) at 1:12 PM on Apr. 13, 2011