I have a situation with my downstairs nieghbor. What should i tell her?

Ok so when downstairs put my son in stroller. I was asking one of my DD why she was crying, what her problem was and to tell me. She kept crying and telling her older sister to stop starring at her lol. Finally i found out she didnt like her jeans and that is why she was crying. Anyways when i was downstairs buckling my son in his stroller. my oldest turned around and saw the lady who lives there be really nosey, stick her lame head out and look. She went inside. I asked my older DD what she looked like to see if it was the lady who lived there. she said she just looked.

So i came back home with two of my kids from dropping off my oldest at school. So at 10am i was going to go throw the trash out. I open the door and i see a stupid note that says "IF YOU NEED HELP JUST ASK- DONT TAKE YOUR FRUSTRATION ON YOUR CHILD" i called DH and told him, then called the apartment manager. I went to see the manager and i showed him the note. he made a photocopy. shes one to talk! her stupid bf and her always fight, throw shit and have cops coming down. who the EFF is she to tell me how i need to talk to my kids! i didnt do anything. and its not of her business. well i want to leave her a note. i been reading www.passiveaggressivenotes.com and that is my inspiration. Now what do u think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• me im a confrontationalist. id go down knock on her door and ask her what the eff her problem was. then probally punch her in the face. or be evil and leave the womenan annon letter say she slept with her boyfreind and now has herpes. :D
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 1:16 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Leave her a note back saying I dont need YOUR help! You cant even get along with your BF and the cops are always here. What makes you think You can help me? You cant even help yourself. Please butt the fuck out of my life and how raise my kid's. It's NONE of your damn nosy business! But thats Just me! Im a bitch like that.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:13 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Personally, I wouldnt leave a note I would just go knock on her door. GL!
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 1:11 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I wouldnt leave a note, Id knock on her door and ask her what she thought you were doing to your kids. I would explain like you did here what happened and in the future when she pops her had out to just ask you instead of leaving a note. Id also let her know next time her and her bf fight you would appreciate if theyd keep it down since thats a bad influence on your children.

Answer by gemgem at 1:16 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I would ignore her and not let he know she is getting to you. She wants a rise out of you and got one when you went to the landlord. You can't prove it was her so not much the landlord can do.
    Anonymous

• Ignore her. She's obviously looking to start trouble.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:21 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I would pretend I never saw the note. These thing can get out of hand pretty easy. No need to to set your self up for more harassment.

Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 1:25 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• DS always disappears in the store,,, I am over it, and I swatted his behind and stuck him in the cart! He is 6 and knows better, I had a lady come up to me and say, you should never hit your child in anger,,,my son told her, my mom didn't hurt me, she is tired of me running off, I love my mommy! I honestly shouldn't have swatted him, but after 3 or 4 times I was at my limit! I said well thanks for the advice, but I have it covered, she followed me to the car and then apologized,, sometimes people can see a "moment" and think that is how things are, she should have just came and talked to you, perhaps it was an odd way of reaching out to you,...I wish you hadn't went to the manager, because now if she is a fruit loop, she might make your life hell, I would go down today, and tell her although you appreciate her concern, you will be taking care of your business yourself, but will ALWAYS keep her in mind if you need her,
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:27 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• cont,, sorry,, I think you just need to call the manager back and tell him not to do anything, unless you are in a position to move soon,,, if you pacify her it might work out, sometimes people like this will escalate behavior when called on the carpet,, you don't need her calling CPS or anything! HUGS!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:29 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I think that it's so stupid it doesn't deserve a response. She expects a response. Don't give it to her. Why do you need to explain your parenting skills to someone so insignificant anyway?
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:37 PM on Apr. 13, 2011