I HAVE 4 KIDS,I HAD 3 SECTION AND I WANT TO HAVE 2 MORE KIDS IS IT SAFE?

MS.WILLIAMS911

Asked by MS.WILLIAMS911 at 1:21 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• That is something you need to discus with your doctor. For some it is safer then it is with others.
    gypsy_rose

Answer by gypsy_rose at 1:23 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• That's for your doctor to tell you. And you can get a second opinion and even a third. If two out of three docs tell you DON'T, then DON'T. Remember that it's never having what you want but wanting what you've GOT that matters.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:25 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I would do what the doctor suggest, but Michelle Duggar has had 3 sections, and them more kids,, I dunno the fact that you want more make you a rock star in my eyes,,,LOL! I wouldn't know what to do with 4!!!!!! good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:35 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I have 4 as well, each one a section, and my doc told me with my last section that he'd be more than happy to deliver another baby should I decide I want one. He said that internally he couldn't tell that I'd had anything at all done! BUT- I know women who have had 2 sections and their doctor has said NO MORE. It just has to do with how your body has healed and how well it has handled pregnancy.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 1:55 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• i've had three c-sections, my doctors said it would b ok to go for a 4th but to wait at least a couple of years.
    but saying that my last c-section was hard it took 20mins to get baby out and another 40mins to fix an close everything up,
    i had so much scar tissue i really dont know if i could go through that again.
    gem05

Answer by gem05 at 4:41 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Only a doctor can give you an accurate answer to this.
    jspenny2705

Answer by jspenny2705 at 9:53 PM on Apr. 13, 2011