Does anyone know if this is a scam?

Found this offer online last night, to post links for companies such as GOOGLE from your home computer and get paid GOOD for it. It was a trial offer which you would pay 49.95 and they would set u up and if within 2 months if u didn't like it you would get a refund. Now 49.95 isn't a lot to lose if this is for real. But, also if what they are proposing is true than everyone should quit their job and just do this right?

Genice6

Asked by Genice6 at 1:22 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Money & Work

• Yes, scam. You don't want to allow access to your computer to any funny companies . . . .they could be base in Nigeria with a "Majic Jack" that has a Florida area code.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 1:26 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• SCAM! Never ever take something that requires you to PAY. THe only one making money is the one taking your cash.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:23 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I agree. Almost everyone asking for money in advance is scamming.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:27 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Scam, anytime they want money up front its a scam.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:29 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• It definately sounds like a scam. I have learned that if you have to pay money up front and it is not for a product then it is a scam.
    nlc0865

Answer by nlc0865 at 2:33 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• You should never have to pay just to find out information. That sounds like a scam to me. I work from home and I love it! Our Team has come up with free training videos for those who are looking to work from home. These videos include what to look for and what to avoid. Visit: www.CEOTrainingVideo.com to take advantage of the free training.

Best Wishes!
    www.ErikaCarrillo.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 10:59 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• sounds like a scam!!! be careful. if you are intersted in a REAL work from home business...contact me thru cafe mom!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 12:26 AM on Apr. 15, 2011