Any ideas for an 11 year old boy's "House Party" for his birthday?

My son wanted a house party for his 11th birthday and it all started with the idea of about 5 boys but grew to 10. I am open to some free play time for them, but I am afraid that they will need some structured activities as well and I am stumped! I will get them pizza, and there will be cupcakes... but any ideas for games or activities for 10/11 year old boys?

BJoan

Asked by BJoan at 4:19 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Tweens (9-12)

• Video Games, Movies, Some things to do outside like balls, baseball, mits, maybe look into renting a bounce pit if thats not to expensive and itll wear them out! Pizza is a good idea, and lots of gatorade and try and stay away from caffeine lol. Chips work too, and anything else I dont know. Boys are a bit harder then girls it isnt like they want to sit around and do crafts and brush their hair. They are more aggressive.

Answer by gemgem at 4:23 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• If it's dark outside play man hunt or flash light tag
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 9:34 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I am hoping it isn't too cold and doesn't rain....thanks for the ideas....and any more would be apprecaited too!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 4:46 AM on Dec. 2, 2008