We are adding clondine with my Son's focalin

how is clondine with focalin do you like it we are trying it at night between 6:30 7:00 my son is 10 the instructions say at bedtime the PA say give it earlier what time do you give it at night?

Honey408

Asked by Honey408 at 1:30 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• My daughter goes to bed at 8 and we give her the Clonidine at 7:30. She is usually asleep by 8:15. Without the Clonidine, she is awake until 10-11 pm. Don't give it much earlier than 30 min before bedtime or he may fall asleep before its time.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 1:31 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I agree with ashisamom. My son took clonodine for tourette's before we tried intuniv. He was also on focalin for adhd, he took it in the morning, he got sleepy after around a half hour after clonodine at night. Do you give focalin when he wakes up? My son is 11. We moved to vyvanse because focalin was too much for him.
    cutiepiesmama

Answer by cutiepiesmama at 6:17 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I agree with ashisamom also
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 6:45 AM on Apr. 19, 2011