i found a condom in my bf jean pocket last night. i havent mentioned it to him because of the fact i was in his pockets (i was looking for money). Should i be concerned?

jolze

Asked by jolze at 4:19 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• put the condom on his plate at dinnertime.And then see what kind of explination you get.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 4:21 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I'm assuming he doesn't use condoms with you?

If not, yeah I would be concerned. Extremely concerned.

You could say you picked up his pants and the condom fell out of the pocket, if you need to save face here. But I wouldn't.
    Anonymous

• Yea I agree with both PPs
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 4:33 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• i wouldnt care if i had to admit to going thru his pockets, if theres something in there like that, he's caught!
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 4:46 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Say you were doing laundry or something and checked his pockets. I wouldn't beat around the bush if that ever happened to me. I dare him to bring up the fact that you were in his pocket when you're asking him who else he's f******
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 4:46 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Something's definitely up. I was in the same exact situation with my ex-bf and he denied it and said it was his roomate who borrowed his pants. Well, it was a complete lie and his roomie said he didn't even borrow his pants! He never came clean about why it was there, and no we didn't use them, and he ended up getting caught cheating by his roomie with his roomie's girl. Just because they don't admit it, doesn't mean something isn't going on. He might not have done anything, but he could have been planning on it.
    K_Coleman

Answer by K_Coleman at 5:01 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• If the two of you dont use condoms...you or he has a problem I would def confront him and let him know I am not some twit to be triffled with.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:29 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Yes, you should be concerned.
    happymom612

Answer by happymom612 at 9:41 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• YES I'M SORRY BUT IF YOU TWO DON'T USE THEM THAT IS A CLUE HE IS A CHEAT  START LOOKING FOR NUMBERS ON HIS CELL OR OTHER POCKETS !

Anonymous