What is your simple pleasure in life?

Without mentioning your SO/DH or your kiddies tell me what one of your simple pleasures in life are...

For me, nothing can be better then laying outside letting the sun soak into my skin while I read a good book....a glass of lemonade by my side....{sigh}

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 1:34 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• OOOOOhhhh I want to spend a day with the 3 ^ above ladies. I love all 3 of those. I set my alarm 45 mins early so i can enjoy my coffee (i only get up 25 mins early, slap the snoozze)...i love a beach sunrise (although i live nowhere near one) and ahhhh a book on my chaise in the afternoon with lemonade or ice tea
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 2:48 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• coffee and news before the kids get up
    nonni2

Answer by nonni2 at 2:37 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Seeing a sunrise at the beach and sitting down to enjoy it for a few hours, listening to the chirping birds early in the morning.

Answer by older at 1:37 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Chocolate ice cream with reeces peanut butter cups in it. YUM
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 2:59 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Coffee or seltzer water. Either of those two things will give me a smile for a good long time!

I also LOVE seeing art or music that my loved ones or friends have created . . . it is such a huge gift to share!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 3:03 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Listening to music while at the nude beach soaking up some sunshine with my BFF!
    Droyal14u

Answer by Droyal14u at 3:10 PM on Apr. 13, 2011