What are good ideas for Spring Break activities to do with grade school age kids?

Jelli777

Asked by Jelli777 at 1:36 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• Go to the science museum, the nature center or the zoo. Always fun activities.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:38 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Someone posted a link in one of the groups I'm in about this. Marking a spot here so I can find my reply and come back with the link. :)
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 1:41 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• go to a park for a picnic lunch, a museum, a zoo, go bowling, mini golf, go to the movies, bake cookies, go to the library,
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 1:42 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• My sons out this week (hes 11) and the other kids are in school still. We have rented movies and had a movie night. We have gone to the park. We have played softball outside as a family. We have a date with his older sister and niece and nephew for a movie. Friday night were having a full on family night all 5 kids will come over and two grandkids for dinner & a movie (Harry Potter released Friday) and than if weather permits we will jump on the trampoline under the moon light. Tomorrow were going to the Family Entertainment center for mini golf & Laser tag.

Answer by gemgem at 1:50 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Bleh, I can't find the post anymore, LOL. Hopefully I'll come across it again.

I'd tell you what we did, but my son is only 4, so I'm sure that wouldn't help, LOL.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 2:27 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I agree with the zoo. Sometimes they even have Easter activities going on for the kids. Or what about an amusement park? An early bird matinee, a nature hike.
    ilovepoms

Answer by ilovepoms at 7:32 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• zoo, the park, have a picnic in your living room, museum, movies, miniature golf, bowling, roller skating
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 6:45 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• tennis, hiking, bowling, movies, reading.
    amysaves

Answer by amysaves at 2:46 PM on Apr. 19, 2011