What to do?? adult content

ok me and my DH have been married for 5 months and i'm 4 months pregnant and the other night we were making love and he accidently stuck it in the wrong hole and i pushed him back he got mad and got dressed and went and sat on our front porch the then last night when i wanted to make love he said why so u can push me away like the other night..... i mean i do everything he ask me to in the bed except in the butt it hurts way to bad i end up crying.... and i don't ask him to do anything special except let me finish... what should i do??? i love him and don't want our relationship to go down hill over something like this....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Are you sure he was aware of where he was "sticking" it? Maybe he thought he was right and didnt know why you pushed him away.
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 2:05 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Did he realize he put it in there? I'd tell him it hurts to bad and it actually can be dangerous you could tear your rectum wal and get an infection I say no no to anal when pregnant and if you were willing to try it needs to be done right with warm up and lots of lube its not like in the porns lol
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 2:06 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I'm with them... I wonder if he realized. Don't assume he did, I find that you have to spell it out with men. Be very plain with him and let him know exactly what happened.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 2:09 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• idk weather he knew or not but when i try to discuss it with him he says i don't wanna talk about it.....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:10 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• o mean concedering the fact that i have changed cuz before i would not do anything other than vaginal now i do anything he ask but i cant do that
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:15 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Tell him outright., no mincing words, "No anal sex. I will ONLY push you away if you are hurting me and you hurt me the other night."

Did you say ouch at the time or indicate you were in pain? If you did and he did not care that you were hurting, then this is NOT a relationship worth keeping, sorry. Same goes if he continues to refuse to talk about it. NO sex till it's been discussed. If that means he leaves, NO GREAT LOSS.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:27 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I would talk to him......I mean that's what marriage is about....right? Communicaton!!! Tell him at happened. Tell him why you don't like that. And believe me......not very many girls do like that!!! Really men don't always know where they ae going down there. I mean it is dark and scary.....lol....jk.....just let him know......he should understand and if not than maybe sex shouldn't happen till you both can have some.....IDK....I guess, "un-spoken" rules!!!!!
    nykkybryches

Answer by nykkybryches at 2:32 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• i mean he actually told me one time when i refused to do it when he asked if he could and i said no then he said marriage isn't what i tthought it would be....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:36 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• just because i refuse to do anal....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:37 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• He said that? Sheesh, what a selfish baby he is. (sorry OP)

I'd just tell him, you can get pissy all you want, but when you hurt me you need to know. When you're in a better mood and want to have sex the way we BOTH enjoy it, hit me up.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 3:01 PM on Apr. 13, 2011