Does anyone know of a good book on at home births?

Also do you think it is a good ideal to have your 1st baby at home?

heatmac4

Asked by heatmac4 at 11:03 AM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You can have your first baby at home no problem. My best friend had her first one at home. I had my second at home. I wish I had my first at home too. It's a totally different experience. Wonderful!

I'm trying to remember the books I had read. Most of them were leant to me. The only one that is sticking in my mind is Baby Catcher. It's written by a retired midwife. It is a wonderful book! She tells all about the good and the bad. I loved it! Her stories of the births she's assisted with were inspirational!
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 11:24 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• the best book ive read and it's a GOOD read is INA MAY'S GUIDE TO CHILDBIRTH. having your baby at home is such an amazing experiance. read the book! its great!
    Allisonmoymoy

Answer by Allisonmoymoy at 7:12 PM on Aug. 7, 2008