Do you have a morning beauty routine for your skin?

I'm not talking about make-up - don't really wear much of it anyhow. Do you have a morning beauty routine for your skin? I don't and I think I should get one. I am 28 years old and acne used to be an issue, but (thank god) that is in the past now. My face is somewhat of an oily-skin type, but my legs, arms, palms often get dry. Anyone have any good routines? i.e., use a daily moisturizer, toner, body lotion, etc? Should I worry about protecting against wrinkles now (however effective that might truly be, I dunno)? Thanks!

DragonflyGirls

Asked by DragonflyGirls at 2:43 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I have an oily T-zone and I usually take a shower in the evening. After a shower I use make-up remover wipes to get any that is left behind. I use astringent and then i put on olay wrinkle cream (i'm 22 and my mom said it's always good to start early) after that I go to bed. When I wake up I use morning burst facewash (don't really have an acne problem either) and I apply very light, oil free moisturizer with spf. that If you need cover up and don't like foundation like me I use tinted moisturizer. It's just enough to smoot me out but isn't heavy. I use a light dusting of mineral powder (great for skin) and that's about it.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 2:48 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• no i go natural and i am 53yrs
    now i did have bil who use face cream all the time and in the end it turn dry and flaky
    the only time i use anything is when take shower or bath i use baby oil so my leggs and body don't go dry try that it does help
    oh yes my hubby loves soft skin lol
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 2:49 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I always wash and moisturize my face at nite before bed. In the morning, I'll sometimes use an alcohol-free toner and a light moisturizer (no SPF, I'm allergic). That's it. I'm 47, have great skin, and I still get carded when I buy liquor!
    Anonymous

• I wash my face at night and wash my face in the morning every other day.
    obenblue

Answer by obenblue at 4:00 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Yes, because I too had skin issues from a young age and it helps keep it under control. I also believe it is easier to prevent wrinkles then cure them :)
    I have been using age fighting since I was 18 years old...
    AmyMK

Answer by AmyMK at 5:11 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I wash with a pink grapefruit face wash and do a light exfoliation with a teaspoon of sugar...then I apply toner and moisturizer.
    MaterialGirl198

Answer by MaterialGirl198 at 7:51 PM on Apr. 14, 2011