What would you need in order to accept a Sales Rep job?

I know there is going to be mileage involved, driving, etc. It looks to be like a 100 mile radius. I see that it pays hourly with commission. So, with gas prices being what they are and wear and tear on your car, what would you need to accept a job such as this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Money & Work

• A REALLY good hourly, an expense account for Gas and a great commission base.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:48 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• A personality replacement. There is NO way I could do that.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:36 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• If you are good at a sales job, please consider a business where you can earn unlimited amount of money and not what they just limit you to. If you are interested in a business that is current with todays timings and trends, please let me know. I would love to tell you about what I do.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 4:50 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• If you are interested in being a sales rep but would like the option of doing it on your own time with what fits your schedule, Scentsy is a wonderful and rewarding business to become a part of. =) If you would like more information I would be glad to share with you.
    Corilyn1221

Answer by Corilyn1221 at 6:14 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• A guaranteed income of at least $50,000 a year, and full benefits

Answer by rkoloms at 4:34 PM on Apr. 14, 2011