Why does everyone care SO much??

I am tired of these questions about welfare and Food stamps! What is the big deal? There is nothing you can do about it. get over yourself! I have never been on Food stamps so I can't say anything,and nether should anyone else! no one knows about what type of situation some people may be in and nether should anyone else! Drama Drama Drama!!!!!!!!!

robinalbright

Asked by robinalbright at 4:28 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in About CafeMom

• this post is just causing drama too...
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:28 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Wherever there are a bunch of women gathered there will always be drama. LOL I don't agree with a lot of what is said around here but I always know that you can't please everyone and someone's going to get their underwear in a wad!  :O)

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 4:30 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• agreed!! (KelsoBabeyy)
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 4:30 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Why do you have an opinion if you arent on aid? It doesnt concern you obviously? I think the reason people are having this debate is because the economy is bad, people are losing jobs, and people do take advantage sometimes when they dont need the help. I dont care whose on aid if they need it then fine. I had to get it long ago when I was a single mom. I didnt stay on it. I went back to college, got a job, remarried and now dont need assistance. If its used as a stepping stone so you can get on your feet I dont see an issue with it. If its a lifelong thing then theres a problem. People dont usually like knowing their taxes are going to pay for ppl to get free money when others have to work their asses off. I think thats all it is?
    Anonymous

• I am guessing yall are the ones that trash talked in the other posts
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 4:31 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• DRAMA MOMMAS
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 6:12 PM on Dec. 1, 2008