Mystery Shopping

Does anyone do it?

Shaken1976

Asked by Shaken1976 at 2:47 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Shopping

• I want to do, I would do it, but they are all scams. If you find one thats legit share with the rest of us PLEASE.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:43 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Supposedly Amusement Advantage is not a scam. I know someone who does it. But I haven't done it yet.
    Shaken1976

Comment by Shaken1976 (original poster) at 4:11 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• i'd like to know the answer to that one myself
    rayna_82

Answer by rayna_82 at 6:16 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I actually did it myself! I called companies such as Macy's and talked to them. I was hired by Macy's and Target. You can also call around to local establishments. Start your own business!  I have an article about it:  How to Start Your Own Mystery Shopping Service.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:18 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I have done it in the past for Ryan's Steak House.
    luvmikyds

Answer by luvmikyds at 6:41 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I work for Market Force Information. The company is legitimate and you can find information about the company as well as mystery shopping at www.marketforce.com. Market Force has a variety of mystery shops as well as merchandising and theatre check opportunities. Good luck to you.
    GeosDoll

Answer by GeosDoll at 10:47 AM on Apr. 14, 2011