What is something funny that your child(ren) has done to your spouse??

http://www.cafemom.com/showdowns/view.php?showdown_id=465972

Heres a picture of what my daughter did to her daddy..LMBO!!! She has a special sticker book that her and I made to put all her wonderful stickers so she won't stick them all over the house...but this one day.. well...you'll have to see the picture to find out what she did....

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 2:51 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Love it! That's funny.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:51 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• My son is a mini version of his daddy and well, his favorite thing to do to me or daddy is when we are showering or going to the bathroom, run in, shut the light off and slam the door and run out laughing. One morning I decided to shower with the lights off, I hear him walk in say "oh, I must have turned the lights off already, then his 3 year old self ran over to the toilet and flushed it and ran and turned ON the light because he much have thought I wanted it on" SO something my husband would do - they one in the same -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:55 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• That's cute.

When my daughter was three her and her daddy were playing horsie. He got tired and laid down pretending to sleep. She tried for several minutes to get him up and then finally slapped him on the bootie and said "Get your ass up horsie" I had to leave the room I was laughing so hard.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 2:55 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Cute! DS just tattled on DH. He's just starting to be able to exsplain things when he talks,he's 22 months. So he told me yesterday" Daddy, be good, I eat." I said Daddy said if your good you get to eat? "Yess" What did daddy say you could eat if you good? "Cookie"

He told on Daddy for bribeing him. It was cute.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 2:56 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• He is a great Dad to let her do that to him. When my sisters and I were about her age, my Dad let us put our hair clips and ribbons in his hair. Our friends thought that he was cool even when we were all teenagers.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 2:57 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• LMAO @ "Get your ass up horsie" !!!! OMG..hahahahahahahahaha
    kimberlyinberea

Comment by kimberlyinberea (original poster) at 2:58 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Once DH was teasing me or something, little lighthearted thing I think and our boy looked at him and very sternly said "Daddy, you leave mama alone! You be nice!" We both busted up cracking and of course that got him a big hug and kiss for being my protector, hehe.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 3:06 PM on Apr. 13, 2011