Weird

why is it that throughout my day i constantly have to seperate my letters in my sentence kind of like this....example... il ov ej ay di n ..but i get so frusturated if its not like a match like the n dont have a letter so i have to go ilo vej ayd in and eventually i give up but its really weird does anyone do this...another example is ca nt se nd it...see it goes 2gether by the way i do it in my mind not on paper. but why

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• WHAT?
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 2:57 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• That's odd. Never heard of it until now. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Everybody's a bit weird. Confession: I "see" diagonal lines on the pavement or floor (When there are square tiles or other square patterns) I try to avoid stepping on them. Why? I have no idea.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 3:00 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• IDK, I have never heard of this one before

@beachmom81
    I do that... but it makes me dizzy. lol
    jaysmommy04

Answer by jaysmommy04 at 3:13 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Yeah, I'm not the only weirdo! lol
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 4:33 PM on Apr. 13, 2011