Cool thing, I guess.

I had an appointment yesterday, and my doctor was talking about inducing me. So I was like, well I might not do that. She asked why and I said because it just took forever for me to give birth. Then she said, well I won't induce you unless you go past your due date and you're tired of being pregnant. Then she said, we'll talk about that more at your next appointment though. So now I'm thinking I might do that just to have that option. I'm already at the point where I'm tired of being pregnant. My stomach is always in the way. My back is starting to kill me. I'm always tired and out of breath. The list is starting to grow. And I have 8 weeks to go. So I definitely might do it.
Thanks for reading.

febmom007

Asked by febmom007 at 2:56 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• inducing with 8 weeks to go, Sounds crazy to me.
    juliemomx2

Answer by juliemomx2 at 3:41 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• no, inducing if I don't have my baby by 40 weeks
    febmom007

Comment by febmom007 (original poster) at 4:38 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• My oldest ran 2 weeks late and they induced, the second and 3 I worked alot and it helped me go into labor. You may try walking alot as you get further along to help you go into labor.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 3:17 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I take my son for walks when the weather isn't bad. And every time we get back home, I feel like the baby is ready to come out right then and there lol. So that seems to do the trick.
    febmom007

Comment by febmom007 (original poster) at 5:35 PM on Apr. 14, 2011