Is anyone else having a busy day at the office? I just want to go home eat and take a nap before American Idol comes on.

spagirl0426

Asked by spagirl0426 at 2:56 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Im sorry you're having a busy day.
    ToraMay

Answer by ToraMay at 3:06 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Not so much busy. Steady would be more like it. I am just tired and cranky and don't want to be here. BLAH
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 3:06 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• It's slow today. Usually we're a little busier than this, but that's not the case today. I just want to go home and be less bored, LOL.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 3:08 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Usually I think busy is good and it is. But I just want to take a nap. Must be because I had a milkshake with my lunch and it made me tired. LOL.
    spagirl0426

Comment by spagirl0426 (original poster) at 3:13 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Me, I work for a contractor and business is boomin. I have 4 kids, a DH and an obnoxious Golden Retriever waiting for me when I get home. Dinner, baths, some quality time hopefully. I am tired too, but sick of sitting on my butt.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:34 PM on Apr. 13, 2011