Ever regretted doing this before?

gah! I had a pretty annoying day...and to make it worse I feel guilty for having called my husband to tell him all about the bad things that happened here lol when his day started at 6am and doesn't end till 9:30pm dammit, I shouldn't have done that...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• Awww...don't feel bad! Everyone has to vent a every once and a while!!
    MomAubrey

Answer by MomAubrey at 4:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I'm sure he knows that you were just blowing off some steam.Just do something nice for him when he gets home.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 4:33 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Well isnt that what a marriage is also about? to tell each other how you feel ect. And you felt the need of telling him about it. So i dont see a problem at all. Nothing to worry about and nothing to regret.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:34 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• You are entitled to vent about your bad day, regardless of his work schedule. We all have days like that. Don't worry. But I can relate, I feel a little funny when I tell my SO that I'm tired and had to "crawl" out of bed in the morning, when he has to be at work at 5:00AM every day!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 4:48 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Did he act like you were a pain in his butt or someting...it is a marriage...its what you do share your day and vent when needed. Tell him sorry if it will make you feel better but I really dont think you did anything wrong.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:24 PM on Dec. 1, 2008