Bumps on legs- itchy

Does anyone else regularly get itchy bumps on their legs? Not like razor burn, because they last a few days and are a little inflamed, more like bug bites. But I do not have any bug problem at my house- as I've already checked for flea's, bed bugs, etc...

They last a few days, and then go away, then I'll get more. It's not a ton of bumps, but typically I'll have 3-5 a day, but it's gone up to 10 some days...

Samanthamommy

Asked by Samanthamommy at 3:07 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Health

• sounds a little like hives.
    Leelee1008

Answer by Leelee1008 at 3:09 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Ughh I do. I think it's dry skin so I try to lotion up real good but I still get it. Mine are mainly on the back of my thighs. It's a ridiculous itch! I'm interested in knowing what it really is too.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 3:09 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Maybe it's an allergic reaction to your detergent or softener, or lotion, or body soap?
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 3:13 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I'd get something like that when I was living in Germany. Their water over there is HARD. My legs looked likeI was being eaten alive by any and every bug there was. Turned out I had/have infected hair follicles. Cetaphil lotion helped, but it really didn't go away until I moved back to the States. I still get the occasional itchy bump but not nearly as bad.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 3:23 PM on Apr. 13, 2011