My Daughter 2nd birthday

My daughter 2ND birthday is May 27. It is on a Friday and it is MemorialDay weekend. I don't know if I should do a open house for her birthday or should I just do a birthday party for her.

TeresaM35

Asked by TeresaM35 at 3:19 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You can do it a different weekend, dosent have to be the exact weekend of her actual bday. My daughter is Dec 17 I always have her party before Thanksgiving b/c it gets too crazy once the week of Thanksgiving hits. My sisters kid is Dec 26, we just had her party two weeks ago! Sometimes esp when kids bdays are next to holidays its just easier to host a party at a different time.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 3:24 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I agree..I would just do her party another weekend..maybe the weekend before or the weekend after her actual birthday.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:29 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Thank you ladies. I like that idea.
    TeresaM35

Comment by TeresaM35 (original poster) at 5:02 PM on Apr. 13, 2011