Any opinions on the best part of Florida to live and work? Work would be in a medical office or hospital.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Money & Work

• I lived in the Clearwater/Palm Harbor are (Pinellas County) for about twenty some years and I loved it. Relocated to South Florida about 2 years ago for personal reasons and I hate it down here. I highly recommend North Pinellas County, Florida (Palm Harbor, Tarpon Springs, Oldsmar) if you are moving from the North realize WAGES are not great in Florida - you might be shell shocked when you realize so make sure you do your research. You can expect to pay probably 1100-1400 per month for a nice livable 2/3 bedroom apartment/house. Auto insurance is also ridiculously expensive. I've lived down here I'm used to it but I have friends who have come down from the North and were really shocked at cost of living. Best of luck.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 3:26 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Sarasota!!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 12:23 AM on Apr. 15, 2011