:( what do u thin it is?

today ive been feeling really BLAH.. dry crisp sore empty feeling throughout my head and throat and chest ... tired....and light pains in my chest a little bit.. very light dont hurt but theyre there. and headaches too..

what does it sound like? does it sound like im getting sick or ??? just something else?

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 4:34 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You are pregnant hon. There are days when you feel like the happiest person in the world, you feel strong and what not. But then there are days when you just feel like crap. The chest pain also comes with the pregnancy. The baby is taking too much space, tell him/her to move over a little and to leave your chest alone. ;)

If its getting really bad then of course call your doc. Especially when you think you are really getting sick.

Get better soon!
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:38 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• its more of like by my heart area though.. like.. have you ever eaten a lot of salt ad your heart felt that odd feeling? thats how it is....
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:39 PM on Dec. 1, 2008