BMI chart?!?!?!

OK so I know I need to lose a lil weight...I am 5 ft 3 and 1/2 inches tall and weigh 160m lbs...I want to lose 25 lbs...I looked at the BMI chart and it said between 115 and 125 ish.... when I get down to 140 I have no boobs what so ever..... I mean I am an a cup already?!?....What would you do....boobs or better over all bod?!?!?

doula-mom25

Asked by doula-mom25 at 3:22 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• get at a healthy body weight. there are ways to get boobs if you have the money.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 3:23 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I know that...... if that were an option this question would be moot
    doula-mom25

Comment by doula-mom25 (original poster) at 3:24 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Health is more important than boobs. JMO.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:25 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• BMI charts are useful for statistical evaluation of large groups of people, awfully inaccurate for individuals. Look for a height-weight chart by body build, or get a fat caliper test to better determine how much fat you need to lose.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:32 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Health is more important. As an adult I have been an A cup. I am very comfortable with that. The only time my boobs get bigger is when I am pregnant. Being 160lbs is not that bad of a weight. I say do what makes you more comfortable with you. Lose the amount of weight that you already want to lose and see how you feel.
    dolphingoddess

Answer by dolphingoddess at 3:33 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Health is so much more important. I'm 5'3 and lost 95 lbs and the boobs went with it. Yeah I feel like a man sometimes but I have a rocking body and my clothes look good boobs or not. My husband doesn't mind me having a small chest and if I want my clothes to look better I just wear a padded bra.
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 3:37 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• According to BMI charts I'm obese. I disagree. Yes, I'm overweight and need to lose a LOT of weight, but I DON'T think I'm obese. Even when I was a healthy weight for my body (see high school jock) and in shape I was still borderline overweight for my height. While in the military only ONCE did I "make weight"/meet their weight standard for my height, and that was when I was so stressed and depressed I was only eating three meals a week.

Do what you think is best for YOU, not what society tries to dictate.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 3:54 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• All over bod !!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 3:58 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Health is more important, you can always stuff your bra with fakies, lol
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:08 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• well seems i have been big body and big breasted all my life til bout 1 yr ago i would rather lose weight then deal with boobs if i did want them which i dont but cant say never cuz im not in that situatio0n but my friend is unless shes prego shes a size a also and she doesnt have the money for a boob job so what she does is use the push up and padded bras and they really help her
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 5:30 PM on Apr. 14, 2011