Will you guys stop already....

With the foodstamp ?

I am on foodstamps only have been for a few months. Because my SO got laid off and we need the help. Here in smalltown GA its hard to find a job much less a good one. I have met people who abuse the system one was a friend of my and i turned her in she was sitting on her but all day at home while on foodstamps getting 500+ a month plus daycare and tanf and low income appt. her utility check she spent on alcohol. So yes I turned her in. But most of us are just needing help for a while while we get back on our feet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• do you not get that youre just stirring more drama up? lol its entertaining seriously...

say please stop.. yet pour out your story.
    Anonymous

• Scrue the judgemental b****es, they will always find something to b**** about they have to put you down because they dont have inner beauty lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
    Anonymous

• Cant wait until they are judged,
    maybe they are bad moms, and have to put you down about how you feed your child so they feel better
    Anonymous

• You know what? I can't stand foodstamps! lmao jk
    Anonymous

• Awwwwwwwww look at all the welfare girls on here calling moms who dont rely on the govt names. How sweet.
    Anonymous

• Dont worry about those idiots.

Everybody knows how damn expensive groceries are these days. And everybody also knows how bad some families need the food stamps.

Yes, a lot of families use the system and its alright to turn those ppl in!
    Some ppl on here only want to start drama ... you shouldnt give a damn about them. You know that your family needs the food stamps, and thats alright.

wish you good luck.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:44 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Just try your best to ignore it. There will always be something to bitch about on here. A month ago it was the election. Now it's women on food stamps. The bitches crave things to bitch about, food stamps are just the flavor of the week, don't take it to heart =]

And for the record...I get food stamps and I'll be damned if I let some insecure woman try and make me feel bad about myself because I get help in feeding my family. You do what you have to do and that's all that counts.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:45 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I guess we have defined the lines of the 'have's' and the 'have not's'.
    Anonymous

• Answered at 4:44 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 by: Anonymous Awwwwwwwww look at all the welfare girls on here calling moms who dont rely on the govt names. How sweet.

You should just go back to your country club and whine to your fake friends about some girl calling you a bitch and while your at it get down off that pedestal

Anonymous

• Country club? LMAO hardly. Im sorry my husband works and provides for us and were both college educated and couldnt get any help if we begged for it. Just because someone doesnt get aid from the govt doesnt make them rich! It just means we pay taxes and dont like seeing the system abused. Maybe one day when youre in your career, paying taxes you will see what everyone is talking about. Until then, whatever.
    Anonymous