Has anyone had the esure sterlization and when you went for the dye test first was it painful and second did any leak through? If so what was the next step?

My sister had the dye test done but for a different reason, not for sterilzation. She said it was very very painful. How was it for you?

AmyLynn5398

Asked by AmyLynn5398 at 3:49 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Health

• Oh gosh, I hope not! I'm having Adiana done on Friday (same thing but uses a tiny silicone piece to block the tube instead of the metal coil - looks like a grain of rice).

I haven't heard anything about the dye test or pain. But I can imagine. I went to do the procedure about 6 weeks ago and half way through we had to stop 'cause they couldn't get to where they needed to for placement and I was in AGONY by then. I finally said I can't hold back anymore, I hurt too much. They said they'd do in the hospital and knock me out completely. I just hope it goes well now.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 3:54 PM on Apr. 13, 2011