Could I be Pregnant??

I was on the depo from Nov.1 2010 and was suppose to go back Jan. 24th 2011 for the next shot but didnt go. I have had unprotected sex since and havent had a period since I have had a lot of discharge from April 1st and still am on April 4th i bleed for a few hours then nothing then the next day had mostly dry blood. I have took a test and it came back negative. I still feel crampy, I feel sick and I feel like i did when i was pregnant with DS. Would it be to early to test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• to be on the safe side i would just call your doctor and get a blood test, good luck!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 3:54 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Coming off the depo can be like that. Your body will still have some of the hormone in it for awhile, I would wait a couple more weeks.
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 3:55 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• It's certainly possible but once you are off the Depo it can take months before your cycle regulates. Mine came back quickly, BUT it came 3 times in 5 weeks really heavy then puttered off again for another month before becoming more regular.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:02 PM on Apr. 13, 2011