Whats the best way to get Puke out of a Car Seat?

I've misplaced my owners manual for my son's car seat and today he puked all over it and himself but missed the actual car. We have a Safety 1st Complete Air 65.

OhSara87

Asked by OhSara87 at 4:07 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in General Parenting

• I've always used Nature's Miracle (find it in pet stores) to clean up organic stains. It's an enzyme cleaner, so generally safe for all types of materials. It works really well, too.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 4:10 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• this should help! http://www.safety1st.com/usa/eng/Instructions?ProductNumber=CC051AIR  granted you can find the product number on it!

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:10 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I have always been able to take the cover off to throw it in the washing machine, then used a baby wipe to clean up the rest. I don't like to use 409 type products on it.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:10 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• If you can take off the cover, just put it in the washing machine, gentle/gentle cycle. Let it air dry, and it will be like new.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 4:11 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Can you take the cover off? We've unfortunately dealt with this- what we had to do was to take the cover off and machine-wash it, and scrub down the plastic with something antibacterial from where the puke had leaked around the padding, and then put the whole thing back together again.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 7:11 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• throw it in washer
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 10:58 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I agree if it is removable throw it in the washer
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 6:49 AM on Apr. 14, 2011